April 20, 2020

Delivery Day...

Brynwood Needleworks - 150 Covid-19 Masks For Local Nursing Home
 
I completed the last twenty masks for the nursing home early yesterday afternoon. They're all bagged individually, and then packaged in groups of ten masks.
 
I'm taking them to my niece's facility today for a safe transfer. I can't go in, so we'll both be wearing masks and gloves; she'll bring out a basket into which I'll place all the masks. No hugs, just loving words through our masks, and then I'll turn around and come back home.

I have orders for about fifty more, which I'll cut, prep, sew and mail out this week. I'm only charging for the postage to mail them ($4 for 2 masks), but accept "tips" toward making more masks for others. It's very generous and appreciated. 
 
Once I get this week's orders sewn, I think I'll turn back to working to finish my Wooly Critter Sampler quilt. I think it would be nice to slow down again for a bit.

Tag will be here tomorrow. He's very excited to talk with you, and I don't think you'll want to miss it. See you again Wednesday with my updates.
 
 Keep Calm and Carry On...At Home.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Your masks are beautiful and sew well done. Thank you for your generous giving heart to share with others. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind remarks, Sherry. I'm humbled that I've been given the gift to be able to create these for my family and others.
    Please stay safe, my friend.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna