April 28, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - It's Almost Time...

Brynwood Needleworks - Artsy Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!!

We finally have pictures of Bella Dog to share with you! She's a real lumpster these days!

Brynwood Needleworks - Pregnant Bella - A Week Before Whelping

We asked for pictures when Uncle Mike told us there was absolutely no doubt that she's gonna have babies. We got some over the weekend, and heeeeeere's Boo Boo!

She's lookin' a little brown on her back because she spent so much time trainin' outside that her coat bleached from the Florida sunshine! But, check out that belly! Her usual svelt physique is definitely altered by a litter of puppies. We sure can see that she's gonna be a mama.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Pregnant Bella
 
We're sure she's pacin' a little bit these days. After all, her puppies are gonna be born this week! Her due date is May 1st, but she could have 'em any time between now and then. (Gestation is 63 days, so that's how we got to the due date.)
 
Mom and Dad are gettin' anxious, too. We can't wait to hear that she's had them, how many there are, and whether they're boys or girls! Should I be gettin' ready to send out announcement cards, or just let you know here? Oh, my goodness. Will I be an uncle or an aunt...or both?! Are you curious, too?
 
Mom will be writin' a post as soon as our girl has her babies. I'll be back next week, and I can't wait to update you myself. We hope you'll say a prayer, or send a good thought, or wish Boo a safe delivery. We'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

5 comments:

  1. You must be so excited Tag! I know Bella will be a really good Mom so you won't have to worry. Methinks you're going to have lots of little nieces and nephews - I'm sure there will be some of each. Can't wait for the big announcement (and pictures....lots and lots of pictures).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you will be a wonderful Uncle and I am thinkin right about now you are really glad you are not female! Bella looks ready to deliver (and she looks quite miserable with her large tummy and teets). I will lift Prayers for Bella and her litter of puppies. The excitement is building...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the cute puppy pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for the black dog and her puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tag for sharing the wonderful pictures of the Mom to be. She looks so ready to have those puppies. Happy that you will share the big event as soon as it happens. We are all anxious to hear how many puppies and what gender they all are. Prayers for Bella that she has a safe and easy delivery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna