April 10, 2020

I'm Sleeping Well...

Brynwood Needleworks - Busy Hands, Happy Heart - Making Covid-19 Masks
 
My Thursday began at 6 am. I had to get Tag to the vet's office for a "socially distanced" handoff for his dental appointment. Once I got back home, I made breakfast for Handsome and me, and left him to do cleanup. I went upstairs to the studio and started sewing.

I stopped at 3 to go get my boy. He came through with flying colors, and although I feared an extraction might be in his future, he still has all the teeth he left with. He was a little vacant the rest of the night, but he's fine and I'm relieved. 

I went back to the studio after he was settled, and by the end of the day added 47 (50, minus the three I used for a live demo on Wednesday) to the stack. I've now made 123 total masks. 
 
The masks shown above will be packaged up today. I have some already spoken for going to family, and then I'll continue production for the nursing home, plus a small HVAC company where a friend works. 

After dinner, Handsome and I made another batch of that killer caramel corn (see how to make it on my "Recipes" link in the top menu bar), and was finally putting on my pjs at midnight. I slept like a log.

I'm baking the bread I didn't bake yesterday, and then I'll be preparing more fabric for another batch of masks. I'll see what else I can write about for Saturday, but I'll be keeping a runny tally of mask production in my side bar. You won't have trouble finding it. wink 
 
I'm really needing my morning coffee today, so you'll please excuse me. I'll see you again tomorrow. 
 
Stay Home. Stay Healthy. Stay Safe. 
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Tag did well. We always worry about our babies. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag is such. Trooper. Your mask production is amazing...as are you dear. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna