April 11, 2020

Good Friday Resting...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabric For More Masks
 
I didn't do any sewing yesterday. Instead, I spent most of the day resting and reading, but I cleaned up the studio, and then pulled more fabrics for mask making, too.

I also did a little calculating. I get ten mask "bodies" from one yard of fabric, and I ten sets of mask straps from one yard of fabric. So, to date, I've used twenty four yards of fabric for the masks I've already completed.

I mailed out all the requests I had, and have fifty masks toward the nursing home request. I'll be concentrating on those next week, but before I left the studio this morning, I pulled more fabric to use for masks and their straps. Sixty of those will be in styles for men, and the rest will be unisex/ladies.

I'm doing homemaking tasks today, and plan to spend Easter Sunday with Handsome and Tag. We sure wish Bella was here with us, too, but we know she's loving her time in Florida. We're so happy to receive regular updates.

I'll be back on Monday. From our home to yours,
We wish you and yours a Happy Easter.

Stay Home. Stay Healthy. Stay Safe. 
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Easter!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you, Handsome and Tag. It will certainly be different this year, but the reason for the celebration remains unchanged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Easter Weekend to you and Handsome and Tag and Bella in FL. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, wishing you and your family a blessed Easter weekend. What a wonderful thing you are doing with the mask making!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna