January 15, 2020

Play Day With The Ladies...

Brynwood Needleworks - Lisa B. and Lori - Lisa's Newest Antique Quilt
 
I got to play with my "Sewcial Sisters" (the name of our Sit and Stitch group) in Menasha yesterday. We always meet at Lisa Bongean's warehouse and offices for Primitive Gatherings. There weren't as many ladies in attendance because the weather was a little iffy. It did snow/sleet for a while late morning, but it was fine for our drive home. It's nearly an hour away from the farmhouse for me, so I'm grateful for fair weather over foul.

Lisa always shows us her latest projects, and whatever ideas she has in the works. This time she shared a peek at her latest vintage quilt acquisition. It was gorgeous, and in pristine shape. All hand pieced and quilted, it was really stunning.

She showed us what's going to be in the next Wool Box, too, and if you don't subscribe, you may want to reconsider. She also told us that they've decided to limit the subscription boxes to one thousand. (They have somewhere around 975 subscribers now.)
 

I can't find a link on their website, but if you're interested, contact the shop for more information. I've screen cap'd their info web page for you. (Click on the picture to enlarge it, or go to THIS link.)
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Lisa's Newest Quilt Top Design
 
I took lots of photos yesterday, but most of them are Top Secret for now. Lisa will roll out the new designs on her time frame, so I can't share them with you yet.
 
I did purchase some fabric to finish a Betsy Ross Flag Quilt project I started last summer. I want to complete it, and I knew she'd have the perfect background fabric for me. I'll keep you posted on my progress.
 
I'm running all day today. Bella has a vet appointment; Handsome has a doctor appointment, and I have a hair appointment...all in different directions. Run, run, run! I'll see you again tomorrow. 

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun gathering.
    Those quilts are beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna