January 30, 2020

Button, Button...

Brynwood Needleworks - Buttons
 
I chose the buttons I want to use. Well, mostly. I love my choices for the colored dresses. Those were easy. I made sure they're flat (so they don't dig into the girls backs if they lean back on a chair), and I picked colors that are close to the fabric colors.

Brynwood Needleworks - Which Ones?

I brought home two choices for the pinafores. I really am not sure which style to choose. What do you think and why? Would you use #1 (top) or #2 (bottom)? Unlike the dresses, whose buttons are on the back, these buttons will be on the front of the pinafores. 
 
Please leave a comment and let me know which ones you'd use. I'm leaning toward one over the other, but I'd love your input. If you can't leave a comment on the bottom of this post (click on "__friends clicked here to leave a message for me"), just send me an email by clicking on the email icon in my sidebar. Thanks!

DonnaAcornSignature

11 comments:

  1. I like the white scalloped buttons. They just look little girlish to me. I remember things my Grandma made for me as a child that would have buttons similar to this. They will be adorable though no matter what you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although all are very pretty, I would use the colored ones to match the dresses.
    These girlies are going to look sooooo cute in those dresses!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve used #2 on so many things because it is so girly like Sherry said. I also like #1 because the design on the button really echoes the leaves in the fabric. What a really tough choice! Either would be beautiful, but I like #2 for little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the ones that look like flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 Would be my choice because it is girlie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both of them... but I'm a bit of a sucker for a scallop - so I would pick the bottom (#2?) buttons. I also think they 'play' nicer with the print on the pinafores... a little more subtle & then a sweet little detail when seen.
    ... & I think your little granddaughters are going to love then!! (& what a sweet memory!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. one on one dress.... the other on the other dress....
    I am good at making hard decisions....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both white choices however I am loving the little white flower petals on #2. Lovely choices dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like number two. They look more like little girl buttons than the other ones which I can see more on a blouse for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna