January 7, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - New Year, New Signature...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart 2020

 Hi, Everybody!

It's a new year, and the next twelve months are already promisin' to be excitin'!

The weather is havin' a hard time makin' up it's mind, but The Black Dog and I don't much care.
Mom has been throwin' retrieves for us every mornin', because Dad's recuperatin' from a little surgery. (Don't worry about him. He's doin' real good, and he doesn't want to make a big deal about it.) Anyway, he can't throw dummies for us, so Mom's got the job. 

We all go out into the back yard, and Mom chucks those things pretty far. She throws my dummy in one direction, and while I'm runnin' to get it, she throws Bella's in the opposite direction. We both get back to her about the same time, and then she takes 'em, and we do it all over again.

She throws at least ten retrieves, and then we head into the house to rest a little bit before she gives us breakfast. We're not quite sure why we have to wait, but Mom says it's to make sure we don't get sick. Hey, as long as she feeds us, what are a few minutes, right?

Brynwood Needleworks - I'm A Corgi With An Attitude 2020

Right now, Mom and Dad are makin' some excitin' plans. I can't share until everythin' is finalized, but it's a big deal. As soon as I get the okay, I'll spill. Promise.

I spent a lot of time thinkin' about how I wanted to sign off for the next twelve months. You know - kind of snarky, but funny - like me! Well, this just happened to come to me in a flash of inspiration, when I was hangin' around the kitchen last week. I think it's a little "motivation", and a little "caution". hee hee I ran it past Mom, and after rollin' her eyes and snortin' she said, "Fine, Tag. It's your signature." So, it's final...

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tag! Love the new signature. I am sure mom rolled her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! Love the new signature!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag your new line is jut right! This new year and new decade will be amazing and I look forward to your every post and update. Smooches...xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always look forward to Tuesdays with Tag. I have followed your blog for a long time. I just don't comment very often. Maybe 2 times in that time. I always wanted a corgi because of Tasha Tudor. I feel our last dog was our "corgi substitute" So I live through my other fur babies in my life. All of our children are dog lovers and when grandma babysits I get the extra love from their fur babies. (Of course, loves from grandbabies, too) I so enjoy your blog as I am an embroiderer, too. I just completed some feed sacks and got creative. Now onto an old crewel piece that had been tucked away while I worked.
    Thats my motto for the new year. Finish some old projects and keep your hands busy.
    Never made socks but that is on my bucket list when my projects are complete.
    Thanks for continuing your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna