January 21, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - It's Rough For A Short Guy...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart 1.20.2020

 Hi, Everybody!

Mother Nature has been having a hissie fit in Wisconsin these days. We got a ton of snow over the past week, and it looks like more is on its way. Most folks can just soldier on, but for those of us who are...ahem...vertically challenged, it can be a chore to navigate.

Around here I get nicknames like "Short Crotch", "Sawed-off", "Furry Vienna Sausage", and "Little Willy". The only time it really bugs me is when the snow is taller than I am.

Brynwood Needleworks - Ummmmm

Seriously, this is what I'm talkin' about. Now, I admit that where I'm standin' is where Andy pushed all the snow that was driftin' across our driveway. Even so...there's still a bunch in the yard!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - She's Such A Show-off

Usually, Boo wants me to chase her around the yard, and even with all this snow, she runs around, showin' off her long, skinny legs. I try to chase, but get stuck, so I have to back up and save myself from drownin' in the white stuff. If I weren't so suave and "de-boner", I might be a little embarrassed. Just look at her, sittin' there like Queen of the Snowpile!

Brynwood Needleworks - Beautiful Snow Bella
 
She does look like she belongs up there...grey chinny-chin-chin, and all. hee hee I love ya, Black Dog. Come on down so I can chase you on the concrete, why don't ya?
 
It looks like this is gonna be an issue for a while, so I guess I'll just figure to go out, do my business, and come back into the house, where I can indulge in some of my other pastimes. No. Not crochet and backgammon. I'm talkin' about treat moochin', lyin' upside-down, and barkin' at the mailman, silly! Gotta run. I think I see someone comin' up the road. (Not really, but it's a good excuse to bark.) wink
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

1 comment:

  1. You do have a tot of snow to deal with Tag. You have the right idea...do your business and get right back inside where it is warm and cozy. Bella Boo looks good being black against the white snow...maybe you could convince her to statue herself and not run you into the deep.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna