January 18, 2020

Background Chosen...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tribute To Betsy Border and Background Fabrics
 
It's been snowing and blowing all night, but I managed to get to Menasha yesterday before the storm. I had to get a bit more border fabric (the one right under the pattern page), and then chose the fabric I'll be using as the back of my quilt. It's another coordinate from a different line from Primitive Gatherings, and the colors are almost identical.

So, while it's blustery and cold outside, I'll be busy working to complete this quilt over the weekend. Of course, I'll be back to the Habitat to make sure there's food for the critters and birds, too. Tag and Bella will only go out when they have to, spending the rest of their day inside with Handsome and me.

Hot coffee is definitely on my agenda this morning, and then it's off to the studio to get this quilt done. See you tomorrow!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics both front and back. Staying indoors nice and cozy and warm sounds just right to me. Wonderful Weekend Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, perfect fabrics chosen. The quilt is going to be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna