January 20, 2020

A Good Sunday...

Brynwood Needleworks - Farmhouse Sandwich Bread

I know I made French bread last week, but Handsome requested sandwich bread, so I made a double batch yesterday. A double batch yielded five loaves, and again, the farmhouse smelled heavenly.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Nearly Finished Tribute To Betsy Quilt
 
I was concurrently working on finishing my quilt, but got interrupted. I opened the package of batting, only to find out that the last batt I had was already cut into (I usually mark the outside of the package), and I didn't have enough on hand to do the quilt.
 
As soon as I put the completed dough into the pans for the last rise, I ran out to Walmart to get more "Warm & Natural" quilt batting. I got home in time to put the bread into the oven, and then went back to the studio to work on my quilt.
 
I accomplished a lot, but not enough to get to the binding. I'll finish quilting today, and then add the binding. I'll share the fully completed quilt on Wednesday. Tag will be back tomorrow!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your bread looks delicious. I also like Warm and Natural batting for lots of projects. Your quilt is Wonderful! Happy Week to You...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna