March 1, 2019

Fabric Sale...

Brynwood Needleworks Online Shop
 
I spent the day yesterday listing up more fabrics for my online shop(s). I currently use the Etsy platform, which is a simple-to-use format for me. 
 
I have a lot of gorgeous yardage that I want to move out of the fabric studio. I need more room, and realize there are some beautiful fabrics that I'll never get to. It's time to share the wealth.
 
Brynwood Fabric Offerings
 
I prefer to photograph my offerings in daylight, so my listing time is limited each day. There are over thirty listings available right now, and I'll be adding many more over the next few days.
 
So, here's the deal...All the fabric yardage is listed at $5 (FIVE DOLLARS!) per yard, and I'm paying half the cost of postage when two or more yards are purchased. I prefer to ship in USPS Flat Rate Padded Envelopes, which I'm able to pack with about six yards of fabric. 

If a listing is for less than two yards of fabric, I have the full postage amount listed. However, I will combine shipping for additional orders, refunding any amount paid over half the amount of a padded envelope. If you order more than what will fit into a flat rate envelope, I will still pay half the postage for a flat rate box.

All the fabrics listed are in pristine shape, and ready to move from my studio to yours. There will be kits, fat quarter assortments,  jelly rolls and other precuts that I'll get listed, in time. So, if you're curious, click HERE to go window shopping. 
 
Also, please let me know if you're looking for something specific. I have fabrics from Moda, Timeless Treasures, Robert Kaufman, Andover, Hoffman and more. Just send me a convo through my shop, or send an email through my blog. 

Happy March 1st!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Donna your fabrics are lovely. I know what it is like to own S.A.B.L.E. And need to “downsize”. Now you have F.A.B.L.E. Fabrics Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy. Mine was/is Supplies Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy. Good luck with your etsy sales dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna