March 22, 2019

Wool Box #2...

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings Wool Box #2
 
Well, it happened again. When I was at Sit & Stitch on Tuesday, Lisa pulled out the second Wool Box being offered by Primitive Gatherings. The contents are only available in the Wool Box at this point. You aren't able to purchase the patterns or kits in the shop or online. Everything comes packed in this beautiful box.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings Wool Box #2 Interior

Heck, even the inside of the box is pretty! I'm thinking they'll be perfect for toting individual projects-in-progress, or for storing specific projects in my studio.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Wool Box #2 Contents

But the best part was what's packed inside! There was a small applique' wool ironing mat; a special-size cushion (for the pillow patterns that Lisa designed for this specific size); patterns with all the wools to create them (Spring Pillow, Spring Bunny Pincushion, Hello Spring Table Mat, 2 Everlasting blocks (not shown. Sorry, I forgot about them when I photographed this), Clay Pins with a sheep/wooly theme, a recipe card from Lisa's kitchen, and a stitch card (featuring a different stitch diagram in each box); and delicious caramels (um. Sorry again. Those disappeared quickly.).

I'm already anxious to get started on the contents! The stitch cards will continue, along with front & back covers and a ring to hold them all together. Of course, the recipe cards will keep coming, too. The rest of the contents will change in each box, and Lisa said that the contents will always be worth at least $100.

If you're interested in joining in on the fun, click HERE to learn more. I'm in. Are you?
 
DonnaAcornSignature
 
Disclaimer: I have not been compensated in any way for mentioning this product on my blog. (It would be nice, though.) 

2 comments:

  1. Donna Dear you do have the most interesting and fantastic boxes of bliss. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great surprise box! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna