March 9, 2019

Working For The Weekend...

Brynwood Needleworks - Oak Shelf Boards
 
Yes. My back is feeling better, thanks. The quilt is wrapped, and I'm ready for a Birthday party today. CAKE and everything!
 
Yesterday afternoon, I also prepared the shelf boards for my kitchen project. My helpers will be here to help me get that accomplished today or tomorrow. I'm always grateful for the help. The more hands the better, and I'll have a nice surprise for Handsome when he gets back home.
 
Oh, and don't forget to move your clocks ahead an hour tonight! Daylight Saving Time..."Spring Forward"!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely wooden shelves. Enjoy cake and birthday boy receiving your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna