March 25, 2019

Joy Spring!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Pillow Detail
 
I completed all the stitching on this project yesterday, but haven't assembled the finished piece yet. I'll do that today, and share it with you on Wednesday. (Tag frowns on me interrupting his Tuesday posts.) This is my first project from the Primitive Gatherings second Wool Box. I love how it turned out, and am looking forward to sharing the finished pillow with you.
I'm going to be listing up more fabrics in my shop today. You can check HERE later today to see what's new!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. When I go to brynwood Needleworks.com I get an error page. Is the fabric in Etsy or at your .com site? (paracletedesigns@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely sneak preview of your newest Wool stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna