March 8, 2019

Sigh...

Brynwood Needleworks - Via Web - Time
 
All I did was bend over yesterday morning. I immediately knew I'd done something wrong. My back went into spasms. I slowly got upstairs to get my back brace, put it on, and then took the medicine I have to help with such things. 

I didn't get even half of what I planned accomplished. The meds make me a bit woozy, but they do transform the intense pain to a dull ache through the course of the day. I'll try to do what was meant for yesterday through the course of the day today. 
 
Sorry I don't have some grand project to show you today. It is what it is. I know tomorrow will be better. (I'm going to a Birthday party, after all, and that means cake!!!) See? Things are looking up already.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your back is causing you pain. Sounds like you know just what to do to take good care of yourself. Lifting Healing Energy for you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your back is feeling better by now and that you enjoyed the birthday party with cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna