March 13, 2019

Now, For Something Fun...

Brynwood Needleworks - My Filofax, Glasses and Acme Pen
 
Thank goodness Tag wrote his own blog post yesterday. I've been up to my eyeballs in tax prep documents, but I'm finally mailing them off today. I enjoyed the sun streaming in through my studio windows as I waded through paperwork and pulled reports off my desktop computer. 
 
Today, I'm in the process of boxing everything up to mail to our CPA, as the rains of the last twelve hours melt the remaining ice on the driveway. When I walked Tag outside, he trotted around until his big Corgi feet and fur were muddy and wet. We'll have more of the same today and tomorrow, and then the forecast predicts snow! Mother Nature, you are a cruel lady. 

No worries. I have two commissions waiting for me; fabric to list in my shop; a butterfly to finish; and, failing in all that, the laundry is calling. I'm sure I'll come up with something fun. There's never a dull moment here at the farmhouse.

Oh! I almost forgot. Be sure to come back Friday. I'm celebrating a landmark with a new giveaway. You won't want to miss it!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. We are having more pouring rain. This is a banner Winter for Southern Utah. I am so grateful to be here instead of Nor Cal. Love the blue pen and date book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna