March 29, 2019

Next Up and A Little Confusion...

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings - Wool Box #2 - Table Runner Project
 
This is the next project I'm going to make from Primitive Gatherings' Wool Box #2 collection. It's a sweet "Hello Spring" table runner. Although, measuring 9" x 20", I consider it more of a table mat than runner. 
 
I love the design, and the colors, so I'll have fun making this one, too. I'll set it up today, and then work on it as I'm able over the weekend. We'll see how far I get. 
 
Pretty soon, it will be time to get out into the yard and do my spring cleanup. The lilies around the base of the old apple tree, chives and my tulips next to the house are already peeking out of the ground! 
 
The fence across the yard is on my list, too. I want to paint it white, in hopes of finishing it before the bluebirds move into their houses. I don't want disturb them while they nest. That means I need to get my inside projects done soon, so I can play outside. 
 
What are you working on? What's on your list? I'm thinking I might do a once-a-month blog post of your projects...inside, outside, needlework, crafting, whatever you'd like. I'm thinking it would be fun to see what others are doing, and might spark a new creative bug for you. Would you find that interesting? What do you think?
 
***I've been a day ahead of myself all week, so my end-for-entries notice yesterday was a day early. One more day to get into the drawing!

Today is the last day to enter my 10th Blog Anniversary Giveaway! If you haven't entered yet, there's still time. I'll shut down the entries around 11:30 pm tonight, and I'll be announcing winners tomorrow! (Enter by clicking on the button at the top of my sidebar. Follow instructions from the linked post.) Good luck, everybody!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. I love working with wool so I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished.At the moment in working on a quilt called "An Angels Story" by Anni Downs. Lots of lovely aplique and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Table Mat will be WOOLunderful. I think your blog post idea of sharing other’s projects jjust might be what I need to boost my Muse into Creative Bliss. I am finishing a fabric slow stitched bookmark for my sister’s April birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna