March 5, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - SQUIRRELS...

Brynwood Needleworks - Squirrels!
 Hi, Everybody!

Look closely! Squirrels!!! Two of them. (One in the feeder, and one on the ground.)
Isn't that excitin'?

Brynwood Needleworks - Squirrels Arrive, Birds Fly Away

This happens every time. Squirrels come to the feeder, and the birds fly off...for a little while. Once the squirrels are feedin', the birds come back, but they wait off the feeders until the furry intruders have had their fill and gone.

This tail belongs to the one Mom calls "Fat Boy". See that lush bushy tail? Don't ya just wanna chase it? If Bella were here, we'd give that squirrel a run for its money.

Brynwood Needleworks - Squirrel With Rat Tail

This guy Mom calls "Scabbers", after the rat in the Harry Potter movies. She calls him that 'cuz he has more of a skinny, rat tail than Fat Boy's. It's really easy to tell them apart that way. Scabbers always waits on the ground until Fat Boy's had his fill. I think he needs more food. What do you think?

Well, I'd just love to hang around and chew the fat with you this week, but like I said...SQUIRRELS!! I've gotta go on patrol. We can't have these guys gettin' out of hand, ya know!

 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. SQUIRREL! In all my years of watching squirrels, I have never seen a baby squirrel. I only see full grown adults. Why? Growing up squirrels would eat peanuts right out of my mother’s hands...but of course she always told us girls to never touch a squirrel. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna