December 1, 2017

Slow Going...

Farmhouse Cookies
 
I finished making the last of the cookies for Sunday's cookie exchange at my niece's home. I know that it seems like this little project has taken me forever. Believe me, it does to me, too.

Here's the thing, though. We've sold Aluminati (Our Airstream Flying Cloud) to a family in West Virginia, and I've spent much of the last three days making arrangements for conveying her to them.

So, I got as much as I could otherwise during the day. Now that I've got all that hash settled, I can get back to my regularly scheduled activities...just in time for MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!! squeeeee!
(And just like that, I'm a little kid again.)
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Donna! I love cookie exchanges - and birthdays are always good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bittersweet Congratulations on selling Aluminati. Your cookies look delicious. Still out of state and with very limited WiFi. Happy Early Birthday Donna Dear! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna