December 5, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Close To You...

Brynwood's Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

Well, it's December again. Time sure flies.
We've had lots of company in the last few days.

One of my favorite people came to visit on Sunday morning.
Mom Grace's daughter, Deb calls Mom "Sis". They actually call each other "Sis".
I love "Sis" (you can guess which one - or both).

Tag and Sis

 When Deb comes to visit, I just can't even help myself.

Music starts in my head...
"Why do birds suddenly appear?
Ev'ry time you are near?
Just like me...they long to be
close to you..."

Don Juan Tag

 You catchin' this, Mom?

Taggart and Deb

 "Would you consider bein' my girlfriend?
Pleeeeez?"

She giggled, and then asked me if I wanted to sit on her lap.
What do you think I did?
Yup. I hopped right over.
I think that means she said, "yes!"
Well, what would you say?

Gotta run. I'm tryin' to figure out what to give her for Christmas, 
just from me! I'd better get crackin'.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Okay Tag, now you have done it. You have that song looping in my head. You look so extra sweet...upon the seat...of a bicycle built for two! Merry Christmas planning and Sweet Potato Treat thoughts....XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you just keep getting cuter and cuter, Mr. Tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna