December 8, 2017

Short And Sweet...

2017 Christmas Projects List
 
 
I got 18 thread changes into my corgi embroidery (the first of two for a commission) yesterday, only to have to toss it. Some days it just doesn't go by the book.

I'm starting fresh today and will complete both of the two I need before lunch. Then, I'll start assembly of the wallet and tote that's calling for them.

Above, you'll see my Christmas projects list. One of the lap quilt tops is already finished, so I just need to quilt and bind that one. The second one is in assembled pieces, so I need to sew that one together first, and then quilt and bind it. Everything else is yet to be started. I'll choose fabrics and begin sewing in "the workshop" by Sunday morning, and my goal is to have everything sewn (as I said yesterday), by the time Handsome is home on the 18th.

I'll show photos every day, so you can see how I'm doing, and what I have left. I'll also check off my list as I go, so we can keep score together. If you need me, you'll know where to look! 

Better get started. See you tomorrow. Wish me luck!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Your list is very organized as are you and your projects will be completed in time I am just certain. JOYful Sewing Dear...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of your list, but I am confident that you will finish on time. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna