December 28, 2017

Making Ornaments...

Brynwood Needleworks - Ornament Supplies
 
Remember the sweet ornament I brought home from the Christmas party at Lisa Bongean's house? It got my creative juices flowing!

I went online and found some small vintage jello molds, tiny bottle brush trees and wreaths, and then added a few smalls of my own (including tiny hickory nuts from our yard!). 

I'm looking forward to spending a few hours in the studio, making up a few ornaments, over the weekend. I may even add a few to my shop when I'm done. I know a few will definitely go on our tree for a few days yet this year, and will then be added to our collection for coming holiday celebrations.

I can't be in the studio - or even at home - today. I'll tell you all about it as soon as I'm able.I'll be taking one of my portable projects to work on while I'm away. I hope to finish the Kathy Schmitz snowman I've been working on! I have to go, but I'll be back tomorrow. 
 
Stay warm and may your day be filled with creative pursuits!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. You have really fun ornament projects to create. EnJOY Balance in your days dear. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna