December 26, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Celebratin'...

Christmas Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

We hope you had a great Christmas, wherever you spent it. It's been a perfect week for a guy like me. I got to play with our little not-so-little girls, hang out with our grandson, and best of all...Duncan came to visit me yesterday!

Posin' By The Tree

Mom asked me to pose in front of the Christmas tree for her...soooooo I did. Just how many pictures does she need of me, for pete's sake? (Of course, who could blame her?)

Anyway, it was a pretty tree, and it was too cold to be snufflin' around outside. I had much better moochin' opportunities in the kitchen that I'd ever get outside, too!

My Buddy, Duncan
 
Duncan is a distant relative of Bella's. They're both descended from a male Labrador named "Twig". They have DNA in common, but one thing that's really different is just how big Duncan is compared to Boo. She weighs a svelt fifty pounds, while this guy tips the scales around one hundred ten pounds! It's a good thing he's an easy-going, laid back kinda guy.

I gave him that dog bed in the foreground of this picture. Of course, he loved it, but wanted to check it out before jumpin' right on it. I just know he's gonna love it once he sacks out on it, and I bet they'll have a hard time makin' him get up once in a while!

We spent the afternoon and evenin' with him (and his family) yesterday. It was so nice to have them all visitin'. The only way it would have been better would have been if my own Labrador (Boo) had been here, too. We all missed her.

I'm gonna take some time today to catch up on my beauty sleep. It's hard work entertainin'...and New Year's Eve is practically around the corner! Merry Christmas again. This time it's just from me!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Happy Boxing Day Tag. You look very dashing in front of the tree. Duncan certainly is a big boy, especially when he is next to you. May you enJOY your rest before the big New Year’s Celebrations. Smooches...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna