December 29, 2017

Always and In All Ways...

The Liljegrens  • Photograph by Catherine Steffes ©2017
 
Today, Handsome and I will celebrate thirty three years of marriage.
(We've been together for thirty six years.)
 
Our vows were
"I promise to join with you and share with you all that is to come
and with God's help, I will be faithful to you as He gives us life together." 
 
We belong to each other. We take care of each other. We count on each other.
Our favorite saying is, "It's what we do."
 
Husband, I'm a better person because of you. 
You saved me, and I was forever changed. 
Home is wherever you are. 
You are my heartbeat.

Always and in all ways,
I love you.
 
Happy Anniversary to us.

DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Donna and Handsome.Have a wonderful anniversary.Its wonderful if we are lucky enough to find our soulmate and you certainly have.Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so beautiful together...in all ways. Happy Anniversary and keep sharing your GRACE and LOVE with us please. XO<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... how nice. Congrats! And what a lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna