December 12, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Decoratin' The Yard...

Tag and Electric Tag

 Hi, Everybody!

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry, Merry, and all that stuff.

Look what Mom got for me! It's a lighted yard Corgi. I saw it and ran up onto the upper yard to check it out. I had to decide if I was gonna play with it, or p... 

"TAG!!!"

Ooops. Sorry, Mom. Well, you guys know what I meant. I decided to play with it, but aside from its electric personality, it doesn't show much signs of life.

Lighted Fluffy Corgi

There's a cool story to go with this guy. Mom saw that a bunch of her Facebook Corgi friends were gettin' these from Walmart, so she went online to see about gettin' one.

At the time she looked, there were only two left in our area (or whole state!). One was in Portage, WI - the city where Mom used to work - and where she has such good friends there considered family. She contacted her girlfriend, and guess what? They were headin' to Walmart that day and said they'd check!

They texted us to tell us that they got it, and within a couple of days the UPS driver dropped off our decoration! Mom and I put it up right away.

Doesn't it look great at night? We worried a little about it blowin' away, 'cuz it gets crazy windy around here, but Mom staked it down good and it hasn't even wiggled! Kinda looks like he's tryin' to put a present in Santa's sleigh!

Hickory Hill Farm Christmas Lights

We really like the icicle lights on the porch. We can see them all the way over on the next road! They're nice and bright...and give the farmhouse a nice, warm glow.

Hickory Hill Farm Christmas Lights

We've almost finished decoratin' the house, and it's a good thing, too. Dad flies home on Monday!!! I'm pretty excited about it. I'm tryin' to decide if I'm gonna jump all over him, or wait 'til he's sittin' down and give him a wet willy! I think I'll wait and decide at the last minute. (I might even do both!)

I've gotta run. I've got stuff to do between now and then, and I'm burnin' daylight right now. 

"Sleigh bells ring...Are ya listenin'? In the lane...snow is glistenin'. A beautiful sight, we're waggin' tonight. Walkin' in a winter wonderland." (Mom loves that song, and she even sings the harmonies. "Storm, storm, storm".) hee hee
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. I am thinkin you could have done both...p and play. Electric Corgi is very pretty at night but cannot hold a candle to you my Sweet Tag! Your pupsonality is larger than life and makes me smile every day. O Holy Night and Jingle Bells are accompanying your Sleigh Bells Ringin...Smooches and keep waggin...XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna