December 7, 2017

Calling All Elves...

New Metal Brynwood Badge
 
I'm going to be working in the studio all day today. I have Christmas orders to fill, and plan to get everything shipped out by December 15th. I'll be putting my shop on vacation from December 17-January 1 so I can enjoy time with Handsome, our family, and friends while he's in Wisconsin.

I received new metal badges that I'll be using on my handbags and select accessories. They're antique brass to match my favorite hardware color, and my logo is laser etched onto the metal. I'm looking forward to using them, and they'll go on the projects I'm working on today.
 
I'm also going to share my Christmas sewing list with you tomorrow. Once I finish the orders, I'll start on those gifts. I also want to have all of that work completed before Handsome flies home. 
 
If you've been reading my posts for a while, you know that once my list is set, I manage to get my sewing done in record time...and that's when my husband was home while I worked. As long as I remember to air out and feed Tag, I can just keep at it until all the gifts are finished, wrapped and under the tree. I don't even have the deadline to ship them this year! 

Follow along as the elves and I (and my little fairy dog) ramp up Santa's Workshop for another year!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Love your new Logo Badges. You always do such professional elegant creations. Looking forward to your list and sewing projects. Yes, I never know how you manage it all, however, you simply must have Elves and a Fairy Dog to help you! EnJOY your sewing in the studio Sweet Donna. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna