December 22, 2017

Good Tired...

Corgi Sleigh Team
 
The holiday celebrations have begun. The jammies are made and our girls are so tickled with theirs. I'll have photos of them after they wear them on Christmas Eve. We had a perfect day with them and their parents. 

We got back home late last night...took stock of the day and how much fun we had...and then turned out the lights. The best kind of day...ending "good tired". 

Today is our grandson's Birthday. We'll be celebrating with him and his folks later today...and again, our hearts will be full of gratitude for the special time we spend with our loved ones. It's truly the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year"!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Good tired is always preferred. Family and quality time together is the best! Cute photo. Happy Birthday to your Grandson. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna