November 30, 2017

Happiness...

Happiness At The Farm
 
This rug greets everyone who enters our "friends and family' entrance. I saw it when I was on a recent shopping errand. Tag likes lying here where he can see out the back door and window. (It's his other favorite place in the farmhouse - second only to the sofa!)

You know I've been busy with kitchen pursuits lately, but orders are calling me back to the studio. I'll finish my cookie decorating for Sunday today, and as soon as I'm finished with that, I'll begin work on those orders.

I'm also making my Christmas sewing list today. Grammie's Jammies are always on the list, but I have a few new things to make, too. It will be December tomorrow, and I'll open the holiday workshop for this season. I'd better put out my call for elves!

Happiness is definitely Homemade.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I am always amazed at how quickly you complete your Christmas lists and Grammies Jammies and such. I don’t think Christmas will be happening for us this year since we are out of state exploring our options. December Delights...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna