November 20, 2017

Monday Morning Lists...

Coming Soon! New Wooly Project Bags

I had a great weekend, and hope you did, too. I spent time in the studio choosing fabrics for new project pouches, pulling fabrics to list in my shop, and cleaning up the fabric studio.

I'll be making up the new pouches and filling special orders today, as well as shipping out orders I received over the weekend. It's going to be a busy day!

"Brewing" New Hickory Syrup

Over the weekend, I also brewed up a new batch of Hickory Syrup. I received my bottle order on Saturday, so orders will go out in style!

Hickory Syrup Available
 
I've already run out of the filled sample jars shown in this picture (Thanks, Facebook friends), but I still have a few of the sample bottles available that I showed you last week.
 
I'll list these up in my shop in case you're interested in a bottle for yourself or as a gift. If I run out this week, I'll make more over the weekend. I expect that I'll be able to keep making more through New Years', but will have to see how my hickory supplies last from there.  

I hope you have a fun week planned. I'll be stitching with Kathy D. tomorrow at Primitive Gatherings, so I'd better get my tasks accomplished today to play Tuesday!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have been making lists. Your Syrup looks wonderful in the “proper” bottles and labeled so beautifully. I look forward to tasting it. Enjoy your Monday. It is cold and rainy here once again. Today is My Mammo Monday. Gotta take care of the Girls. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna