November 28, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Summer In Fall...

Brynwood's Taggart
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
I'm comin' to you today from my second favorite spot at the farmhouse...my comfy sofa.
We had a great Thanksgivin' last week, and I want to tell you about the new friend I met.
 
Summer, Tag and "Aunty Jan"

Her name is "Summer", and she's Mom's sister's pup. Actually, Summer belongs to Aunt Jan's fiance'. She's a really nice little girl. Of course, she was the perfect hostess. She welcomed me into their house, and she was fun to play with, too. We even shared the big, comfy footstool together. (She's almost as nice as bein' with Bella!)

Runnin' Around The Yard

She has a huge backyard, and it's all fenced in, so you know what that means? We could just go out the back door and play, play, play! The weather was perfect, too (almost 60º in Wisconsin), so it was perfect for bein' outside!

More Runnin'

We ran and ran, and if it hadn't been for the fact that I knew there was turkey and fixin's inside, we could have just hung out here all day. Mom said we were like little kids..."Let us in!"..."Let us out!"...repeat...repeat...repeat. It was just my kind of day.

This Isn't A Dog

There was somethin' else that caught my eye, too. This HUGE, fuzzy critter kinda reminded me of a dog, but I had to get closer to explore further. My aunt said usually dogs don't want to have anythin' with this corner of the room, but I'm not a usual dog. I'm TAGGART! I jumped right on the sofa to give it a good sniff. 

It actually didn't have a smell, and it wasn't breathin' or movin', so it held my attention for about thirty seconds. After that, I jumped down (before I got hollered at), and played with the real, live Summer instead. She was a lot more fun.
 
One Bushed Corgi
 
We had a great time, and by the end of the day, I was one, tired corgi headin' home. We got in the door, Mom fed me, and I came back to my favorite spot. I stayed just like this until it was time to go to bed.

It was a wonderful Thanksgivin' for us...and I'm lookin' forward to goin' to Summer's house again soon. Or better still...I hope that she can come to the farm some time. We could really run around here, and that would be great.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tag. I am late to visit you because I am out of state and have limited WiFi. Your new friend, Summer, looks like she also had a great time with you runnin and playin and havin fun. I hope you are all rested by now. Smooches...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna