December 22, 2014

Tuesdays With Tag - Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh, My...

Hi, Everybody!
It's almost Christmas and Mom took me shoppin' to PetSupermarket!
(I love that place!)

There actually weren't any lions or tigers or bears, but Mom has been
watchin' the Wizard of Oz (she said it's her annual tradition), so I got confused.
 Heck! She's even been dancin' and singin' "Follow The Yellow Brick Road".
 She really lost me when she called me "her little munchkin", though! sigh
Anyway, I did see some critters. I saw ferrets...
and rabbits...
oh! and GIRLS!!!
You know how I love girls!
Although the ferret and I really hit it off, too!

Mom said I'm gonna be writin' more posts this week, so I don't want
to leave all the good lines here. I'll be back again in a day or so.
  It's all very excitin'.

For now, I can tell you Mom and Dad loaded up the truck (they
 said somethin' about a "sleigh") and I'm gonna see some very
 special people for Christmas!!! I'll tell you all about it, I promise. 

'til then...
"Wag Like Ya Mean It!"
By the way...I told Mom I need a new signature picture for 2015.
I was such a puppy in this picture! I'm gonna be FOUR, after all!

8 comments:

  1. The shop looks very like Pets at Home, which is in a nearby town. Ella loves visiting the rabbits there and meeting other dogs and their humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Tag. I hope you're enjoying special time for the holidays. Tell Mom and Dad Merry Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag it looks like you had fun shopping and meeting new critters. Safe Travels in the "sleigh"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag! You sure liked that ferret! I'm having Christmas with someone special, my brother! I hope you have a great sleigh ride! XXOO Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Tag to you and your Mom and your Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag,

    You are such a sweetheart and always
    make me smile. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag I am glad that you got to go to your favorite store and saw all of those exciting animals. You have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Tag,
    It looks like you had a lot of fun. I never get to go anywhere. But that's because mama never leaves the house and I take being a lap dog very seriously. Where the lap is I am. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Love,
    Bitabit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna