December 1, 2014

Tuesdays With Tag - Gifts From Quinn...

Hi, Everybody!

Mom has me posin' on the little footstool today to model one of my surprises from
my sweet Corgi Girl Friend Forever, Quinn! I know it's hard not to look into my
eyes, but I'm modelin' the new bandana that Quinn's mom, Carol made just for me!
It's really great. It's got all kinds of Thanksgivin' stuff all over it. Cool, right?
There were all kinds of goodies in the package that came for me, but I'm tellin'
ya, there's nothin' quite as nice as gettin' a long letter from your girl friend. I'd
tell ya what she wrote, but it's all kinda private. I wouldn't even let Mom read it!

Look at the goodies!!!
Miss Carol made two really neat poo bag holders for me that snap on Mom's belt
loop when we go for walkies. The orange and aqua one is for when we're in Florida,
and the blue one with the bundled up animals on it is for when we're in Wisconsin!
Mom pointed out the nicest special touch on the Florida version.
Look!!! My name is embroidered in lines all across the fabric!
Isn't Miss Carol clever?
Miss Carol also sent along a special gift for Mom. ACORNS!!!
Man. You should have heard her. She startled the daylights outta me!

I think she likes her new earrings. You can tell when she puts 'em on and
then dances around in front of me sayin', "Hey, Tag. Aren't these wonderful?"
I was thinkin' about callin' the Funny Farm to send a wagon to get her!
 This is the back of the Wisconsin tote. Miss Carol added a zipper so that we
can do refills when we have to. She really did a nice job on these, I think.
Thank you, Quinnie and Miss Carol.
I know I speak for Mom, too, when I say how much we love everythin'
you sent to us. I was the best lookin' Corgi on the block in my new duds.
I've already got Mom workin' on an idea for you for Christmas!
Before I leave you this week, I just want to take a sec to say
 "Happy Birthday, Mom!"
Tomorrow is her BIG BIRTHDAY!!! She said she's celebratin' a landmark day.
 When I figured it out, she's somethin' like FOUR HUNDRED YEARS OLD
 in dog years! Poor thing. I guess Dad and I really better pamper her this year!

I gotta go. I'm gonna run out in the yard and make somethin' for her. hee hee
I'm juuuuust kiddin'...
'til next week...
"Wag Like Ya Mean It!"

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tag! You're so darn funny all the time. I love reading your posts and always giggle all the through!...Wow, what great goodies from Miss Carol! I just love those special poop bag holders. I've never seen anything like that before. Mom's earrings are so pretty too. Please give her an extra kiss and wish her a very Happy Birthday for me. Our birthdays are just about a week apart!...(Put on your birthday tiara Donna and feel like a princess all week long!) xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tag. I am so glad you received a package from your special girlie. Nothing like that to get your big heart pumping little hearts. She is quite the looker I tell ya. Enjoy your day and get ready for Mom's birthday tomorrow. Wow, four hundred years old, gee's she is working on catching me. Take care and keep writing those blogs, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Tag. You gave me a chuckle this morning. You know that you wouldn't send mom to the funny farm. You would miss her to much. Miss Carol sure took care of both of you with the gifts that she sent. I really think that you look cool with your bandana. Take care and get those plans rolling for mom's special day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Donna, Miss Donna, I hope you have a very special day tomorrow! I wish I saw a video of you dancing! But I guess Tag doesn't have the thumb to press the button! XXXOOO and Love from Quinn (and her mom!)

    PS Tag, you look so handsome in your bandana. I had one to match until I went on a walk with my Grandpa and then, well, it was mudtastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag you have me laughing at your antics and prose. It was hard for me not to look into your beautiful eyes however I did notice your new dapper bandana. How very sweet of your GFF Quinn to send you such nice gifts. Mom's Acorn earrings are perfect. Happy Birthday to Mom (400 dog years hahaha). Fabulous day to you both...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tag, for reminding me of your mama's birthday! Give her lots of kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Tag - You are one lucky little corgi!! And those little poo bags are fabulous!! And I'd love to see that dance your Mom does with those acorn earring dangling all over the place!! Makes me smile!! Happy Birthday, Donna!! Wow, only 400 dog years old? Why you are just a babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag,
    You are just the luckiest doggie I know. Please give your mom an extra kiss from me tomorrow. My mom left me for a week to go to Minnesota. She just got back yesterday. I haven't caught up on my kissn' her yet.
    Love,
    Bitabit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday today, Donna. I know Tag will help celebrate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna