December 28, 2014

Happy 30th, Husband...

Today marks the thirtieth year that Handsome and I have been married. On Friday, we gathered with our sons and their families to celebrate together. The restaurant was crazy busy, but we had a nice, long table with plenty of space for conversation and toasting.

Before leaving, we managed to corral our waitress for a quickly posed photograph to commemorate the evening, and I'm filled with love and happiness as I look at this latest family picture.
Before dinner, Handsome asked everyone to raise their glass and he recited these words in a toast to our marriage. 
 
I made the best decision of my life the day I accepted his proposal - and have been grateful for his love, strength and commitment every single day since. Here's to the next thirty, Husband. Happy Anniversary to us.
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Handsome, Donna! Love those words...beautiful in many ways. Yes...here's to the next 30! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and continued shared love. Thirty years is quite the accomplishment in this "throw-away" society. Anniversary Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna