December 28, 2014

Happy 30th, Husband...

Today marks the thirtieth year that Handsome and I have been married. On Friday, we gathered with our sons and their families to celebrate together. The restaurant was crazy busy, but we had a nice, long table with plenty of space for conversation and toasting.

Before leaving, we managed to corral our waitress for a quickly posed photograph to commemorate the evening, and I'm filled with love and happiness as I look at this latest family picture.
Before dinner, Handsome asked everyone to raise their glass and he recited these words in a toast to our marriage. 
 
I made the best decision of my life the day I accepted his proposal - and have been grateful for his love, strength and commitment every single day since. Here's to the next thirty, Husband. Happy Anniversary to us.
DonnaAcornSignature

3 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Jacque. said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Handsome, Donna! Love those words...beautiful in many ways. Yes...here's to the next 30! ox

Mandy said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you both.

Createology said...

Happy Anniversary and continued shared love. Thirty years is quite the accomplishment in this "throw-away" society. Anniversary Blessings...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails