December 8, 2014

Tuesdays With Tag - Cruisin'...

 Hi, Everybody!
Did you know "dogs love car rides?"
Yup. It's an unwritten Dog Code.

Do you like my co-pilot style?
You've heard the term, "DoG is my co-pilot?"
 I'm proof!
"Hey, Mom. Can I take the wheel for a while?"
"No, Tag."
"Ok. I'm good here."

I'm gonna go where the road leads me. I'll be back next week.
'til then...
"Wag Like Ya Mean It!"

6 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

SewCalGal said...

Too cute.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

I just love the expression on Tag's face. So sweet.

Jacque. said...

oh Tag...you're crackin' me up!

Createology said...

Tag you are so handsome and I really like your blue collar. Very regal! Keep safe Angels flying with you Co-Pilot! "Wag Like You Mean It"...

carolg said...

Tag! You're so lucky! I have to ride in the crate because I jump in the front seat on Mom. :-( XXOO Quinn

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Ok...first photo is just so darn funny!!!!!! I love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails