December 12, 2014

Princess And The Diva Quilt...

Another clutch wallet finished yesterday. 
I've called this clutch "The Princess".
It has a turnlock closure and a happy red, polka dot interior.
There's a Brynwood label inside and a "handcrafted" charm on the 
zipper pull. This is the fifth wallet I've completed, and I have three
more already cut out and waiting for me to work on them. But first...
This quilt is a Christmas gift, and I have to bind it now that
it's back from the long-arm. I'll be doing this first thing today.
I like the quilting design she chose. A simple, all-over flower.
I think the finished quilt is going to be a big hit for the recipient.
Of course, I can't tell you who will receive it.  That's a surprise!
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. ohboy...another clutch wallet. Those look like fun to make. Looking forward to seeing the entire quilt. Binding is one of my fave parts...relaxing to sit and stitch by hand. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your elf workshop are in full busy mode. Your wallets are sew fun and professional looking. Fabulous quilt with such a fun attitude. Isn't it wonderful to be able to create gifts for those we love?!! Bliss and Joy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome wallet!
    happy binding time, I am doing that also! Customers that required me to completely finish their quilts after I had quilted them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, your clutches and wallets are wonderful!! And I can't wait to see that new quilt in the whole!! Looks darling!! Hi To Tag!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna