December 10, 2014

In The Spirit of Christmas...

As I spend happy hours in the studio, I find myself contemplating 
what represents Christmas for me. ("Snow" was even on the list!)

My friend, DeeDee of DeeDee's Craft Spot shared this on
Facebook yesterday and I thought it was perfect. It says just
what I was thinking...only "prettier"! I hope you're embracing
the Spirit of the Christmas holiday this year. I know I am.
I'll be back tomorrow with more finished projects to share.
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely and I am feeling the Magic of this Christmas Season. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree of The Christmas spirit! Also your blue and white dishes. I agree thats everythings better on blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The older I get the more all I truly want is a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and time with my friends. That is the best present ever! :)
    Love to you and Tagwart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna