June 6, 2024

This Is More Like It...

Now I'm working "Prince Charming #1" in the correct order as I work toward completion. I'll definitely finish stitching this one today, and then start on the next one. From here through the next three, I'll work them one at a time, as I need more mental continuity as I choose compatible colors for each one.

I do like how this one is turning out. What do you think? I can almost hear the sound track from Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella! "In my own little corner, in my own little chair..." or "Do I love you because you're wonderful? or are you wonderful because I love you?" I can see Stuart Damon as Prince Charming, and Leslie Ann Warren as Cinderella. It's definitely one of my favorites!

Well, enough day dreaming. It's time to do a little waltzing with my needle and thread. I'll share more tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. It looks great!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's definitely developing a personality - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I imagine a different personality for each one, and try to make them all different from the others. Thanks, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna