June 5, 2024

Completely Out Of Order...

I'm supposed to do the smooth purls on the "eyelids" of the frog first, but I couldn't wait on this one! I had to figure out how I wanted to attach the crowns and went headlong into securing it to the wee frog's head.


Then I filled it with chippings to see how that would work. Squeee! Isn't he going to be regal? Now I'm ready to do the rest of this one to finish it. Once it's complete, I'll work my way around the rest to finish all of them.

Yes. I'm going to be sitting at my needlework frame today. My hands feel good enough to play with needle and thread, so I'm going to see just how much I can accomplish. Are you as excited as I am?

10 comments:

  1. They are really coming along.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marilyn. They'll be finished before we know it now.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. awwwww - the crown just adds the....wait for it....crowning touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MA, I nearly choked on my morning tea! You're too funny.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. I can hear those happy noises all the way in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene:
      Glad you like them, girlfriend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Oh My Goodness! What a gorgeous Crown your Wee Froggie has now. You have definitely added the Crowning Touch to this little frog. Brilliant Dear…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      I'm loving the crown, too. Almost like the "cherry on top". lol
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. So glad your hands are allowing you to get back to needle dancing!! The crowns really are the cutest addition to these precious froggies! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      Thank you, dear. It's so strange. It's almost like my thumbs are happier when it's raining. Go figure. I'll take it either way! Glad you like the crown, too.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna