June 26, 2024

Greetings From The "Big Girls"...

The Labradors just wanted to drop in and say "hello" today.

These are their most current photographs of our two pretty girls. I got them to stop running around the yard this past weekend just long enough to snap a few of each of them. These were my favorites. First up is the WMBBD, our beautiful Bella.

Then there's Miss Pretty Pants. Carly loves to run, and she speeds all around our property whenever she gets the chance, so her tongue is always out. lol She barely stops long enough to pose for me, but we managed to get this cute photo, too.

One day soon, I'll get photos of the "little girls" to share with you, too. Claudette and Crystal are well and truly indoor cats now, with short-lived forays into the yard. They much prefer the safety and comfort of the farmhouse...just like the rest of us.

Well, as I said, this is just a quick visit today. I've got lots to do inside, after a full day at work yesterday. I think I'll start with more decluttering, packing things into boxes to ship, donate, or dump. Then, I'm hoping to work on my goldwork mockingbird class project for a while this afternoon. We'll see how that plan works out.

See you tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Bella & Carly are both beautiful girls.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Marilyn. We sure do love them.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. They are both so pretty!
    Goldwork mockingbird? That will be fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Thanks so much, dear. Thursday's post!!!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dogs! I’m sure they love your acreage. It’s funny how cats who love the outside can quickly become inside cats. My male cat freaked out the last time he got outside. The female has zero desire to leave the body pillow on my bed! Andrea Hickman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea:
      Thanks so much! The do love to run free. Of course, we're always nearby watching. They're never outdoors unattended. Tag used to give me fits when he'd decide to ghost out on his own. (Coyotes, and all. I think he wanted to be their leader. lol) The cats love being on the furniture on the porch during the day, but they like the safety of the house when it gets dark now. I like it, too. (Coyotes, and all.) wink
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Bella and Carly are both beautiful. Mother and daughter are so sweet. It is so nice to have current photos of them. Enjoy your day dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Sherry:
      We think so, too. We're especially glad that we got Bella's medically-induced aggression under control. They really are sweet to each other now. I figured it was about time to get current pics. Bella's not getting any younger...and neither are we. lol It was a really perfect day at the farmhouse. Thanks!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. They are both such beautiful girls.
    Looking forward to the little ladies update.
    I'm so glad they are now farmhouse girls.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna