June 14, 2024

Runaround Sue...

I spent nearly all day running errands yesterday. It began with a trip to the resale shops in search of supplies for the class I'm leading tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? ugh (I did manage to find everything I needed in one stop, so that's good!)

After I completed my supplies search, I made a stop to purchase a few plants to start our vegetable garden for this year. The main crops will be tomatoes, squash, beans, onions, and herbs. I'll plant what I purchased on Saturday when I get back home from Portage.

Finally, a stop at the grocery store, and I came home with everything I went out for, and a feeling of accomplishment. 

Today, I'm doing a little prep work ahead of our crafting tomorrow, and then I'm going to help Handsome by mowing the yard before I have to go to work. He's been feeling like he's "out of gas", so I'm giving him extra pampering these days. We always pick up when the other needs the lift. As we both say, "It's what we do.". Because of that, my post is a little late today.

I head to work at 4 for a few hours, so I'd better get out the mower so I can finish with enough time to hop in the shower and head to the station. I'll see you again tomorrow. Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. It's such a great feeling when you come home with everything you set out to get. Seems it doesn't often happen. Looking forward to seeing what you and the ladies will be creating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      It was a really great feeling. I'm hoping they have fun with the project. I'll share photos on Monday. Happy Weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Sherry of createology: Errands can be exhausting, however finding all we need is rewarding. You and Handsome always make a great team. I look forward to your crafty day with the group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thank you, dear. I'm sure glad we can work so well together. It really lightens the load. Photos on Monday! Hope you're surviving those high temperatures!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. A busy day for you!
    I hope Handsome is feeling better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna