December 19, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Merry Christmas!...

 Hi, Everybody!

It's that time of year again. Time to don the old red bowtie and wish you all a Merry Christmas!

I know I was just a puppersnapper when this picture was taken, but it's seriously Mom's favorite, so we roll it out year after year to share with you again. I have to say I'm pretty fond of this one, too. Don't I look like a kid?

Christmas will be here before my next Tuesday post, so I figured it was as good a time as any to spread a little holiday cheer. Mom's busy gettin' presents made for the grands, and it's just a bustle of activity around here. I'm sure you're gettin' in the spirit, too, so I want to share somethin' we came across this week that's just the ticket...

I'd like to say these aren't all accurate, but they actually are. Well, except that the original #1 says "Queen", and we all know better, right? This image is a print from a shop called Lavender and Sea on Etsy. If you're so inclined, HERE'S the link to buy a copy from the shop. It's important to give credit where it's due.

I know Mom is gonna put up our Christmas card later this week, so don't feel bad that Boo and The Kid aren't pictured here. They'll be along soon.

So, consider this a big, wonderful smooch from me to you.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
Merry, Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. Merriest of Christmas wishes to you Tag, and to the all the girls, as well as Mom and Dad. Love the poster but I think you should have been one of the models!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Miss MA. I'll pass your message on to the rest of my crew. I agree. I should have been one of the models!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Tag and family from Bolt and Bailey! Hope your stocking is filled with the best treats. Andrea Hickman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Andrea:
      Mom was just lookin' at the picture Daniel drew for us a while back. She has it hangin' up in her studio, she loves it so much! Merry Christmas to Bolt, Bailey, Daniel, and you, too!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Merry Christmas Tag! And to your entire family, Mom, Dad, Bella, Carly, Claudette and Crystal. Whew…that’s a houseful. Santa will be very busy Christmas Eve. Love and Christmas Kisses My Little Corgi Cutie! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Miss Sherry. Yep. We sure have a houseful (and barn-full, too.) I sure hope the Jolly Ol' Elf is busy. We've been especially good this year.
      Smooches and Love to you, too!
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. It sure is obvious why this is a favorite photo.
    Merry Christmas to you Tag and to your entire family.
    Christmas smooches to the WMHC.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      I know. I'm kinda dapper in this one! I hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever!
      Many smooches to one of my favorite fans.
      xoxo
      Tag
      (WMHC)

      Delete
  5. Oh Tag, you look so handsome in your tie.
    That's a cute chart of Corgis.
    Which one describes you best?
    I can't wait to see the pic of you & the girls.
    Merry Christmas Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna