December 14, 2023

First Flower Of The Month Strawberry Sachet...

It's completed, and newly listed in my Etsy shop...the very first, Limited Edition Strawberry Sachet - Flower of the Month "December-Poinsettia". HERE'S the link to my shop listing.

I've decided that I'll only create three of each month to make available for purchase each month. January will be available the first week in February, and each subsequent design will be available the following month. Of course, because of the inherent nature of handcrafted, no two will be exactly alike within the months. 

This one is especially dear to my heart because 1) it's my own birth month, 2) there are a number of people dear to me who also celebrate this month, including our grandson and Goddaughter/niece, and 3) this is the month Handsome and I were married. I know I'll make an extra one of these for myself after the holidays. If you're on Facebook or Instagram, you can see a little video I shared of the actual piece. HERE'S the Instagram link. PS. Yes, I did choose the green leaves!!

Now that this one is finished, it's time for me to turn my thoughts to Grammie's Jammies. I'll be preparing the fabric for them beginning tomorrow. At least it's not last minute as I've managed to do more than a few times in the past. I'll have these done by the weekend, so I can work on a few other Christmas gifts. Those might end up being last minute. sigh

I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season...hot cocoa with marshmallows, a comfy sweater to keep you warm, twinkling lights on the tree, and someone you love to share it with. I'm heading up to the studio now, but I'll see you again tomorrow. 'Tis the season!

12 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful piece, for sure.
    Have fun making the jammies!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Fabrics are washed. Now to cut them out. My LEAST favorite task in all my studio endeavors. I loathe cutting out patterns. If I weren't such a darn perfectionist, I'd hire someone to come in and do it for me. Once that task is done, I'll have fun zipping through the sewing. Thanks so much, dear. I'll be mailing a proper thank you soon. (You know why.) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
      Hugs,
      Donna

      Delete
  2. So very festive and pretty! It's going to be fun to see what you come up with for each month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lois. I already have ideas swimming in my head!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I’m looking forward to your collection. Andrea Hickman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea:
      Thanks so much, dear. I'm looking forward to creating them!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Of course each time I see one of your sachets I think it's the prettiest yet. But then you do another one, and oh my fickle heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MA.
      That's so sweet. I'll keep trying to make my next one your favorite.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Show stopper! Absolutely gorgeous.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, as is all your work and You! Happy Birthday! Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bobbi!
      Thanks so much, dear. I appreciate the Birthday wishes, too. I'm still celebrating. lol
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna