December 13, 2023

On To The Next Part...

The embroidery is complete and it's time to create the strawberry. Doesn't it look festive? I'm thinking I may even add a special spot of frankincense to the core when I stuff it. I did add a ring of Swarovski crystals all around the poinsettias for added sparkle. You should see them shine in the sunlight!


I really only have one more decision to make. I originally thought of red plaid for my leaves, but it seems I don't have a red and green wool plaid in my inventory. So, I need to decide between the red leaves or perhaps this green. Do you have an opinion? I am going to look again to see if I have the plaid I'd hoped for, but just in case, I'll likely go with one of these two.

You know the routine by now. Cuppa and perhaps a little leftover marbled rye toast, and then to my needlework. I'll complete this project this morning so I can share my finished strawberry with you tomorrow. 

It's about time to get those Jammies on the agenda too. Dang elves don't work without supervision (and a little participation). See you tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful.
    I like the green leaves.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I too like the green leaves. Andrea Hickman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting for the green leaves as well. It's so pretty so far and I'm looking forward to seeing the finish. However, Jammies wait for no woman - so hop to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: I also vote for the green leaves. This strawberry is gorgeous dear. I don’t know how you always get those Grammies Jammies done in time! Happy sewing my friend…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the color! Thanks! So far I'm running late on those Jammies. Soon, though.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. It's beautiful, I saw it on Instagram yesterday.
    I really like the green.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear. I usually share things there first, then FB, then here. I probably should do it in reverse order. giggle
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna