September 6, 2023

Drum Roll, Please...

 
I'm not finished uploading all my products yet, but I'm ready to debut a new online shop through Zazzle. In case you're not familiar with their platform, Zazzle is an order fulfillment company. For my part, I upload my designs, choose which products I'd want to sell and add them to my shop. 
 
The customer finds what they want, places an order, and it's produced and shipped within a few days. This is one of the options decided to try, considering I won't be able to do those two shows this fall. I'll still have my Etsy shop, and I'm considering one other venue I'll explore further once the Zazzle shop is running smoothly.

 
You'll currently find items featuring Tag, Bella and Carly's artwork on them, but soon I'll add Claudette, Crystal, and even a few neighborhood visitors, like Roxanne Raccoon, Otis the Opossum (perhaps you remember how he captured our hearts in early spring of 2022?), and even the so-far unnamed ground hog from this summer. I'll likely add some additional images from the farmhouse kitchen and gardens, other custom art, and some of my needlework images. (I'm still contemplating those things.) I'm opening small and will build as I continue creating more products in the coming days.
 
My shop name is simply Brynwood, and HERE's the link for anyone who might be interested in a little window shopping. Hope you like what you see, and I would love your feedback on items and shop appearance. Let me know, too, if you'd like to see something special that I haven't listed. Thanks for looking!

 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I'm very familiar with Zazzle. 'Will go check-out your new products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danice:
      Thanks! I appreciate hearing from you. I hope all is well with you and yours.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Oddly, I have never heard of Zazzle until now. Good for you for creating another selling platform. I'll be interested in hearing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Another internet rabbit hole. Sorry. You're going to find lots of things you love, and they ship internationally, too! I'll keep you posted.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your new venue!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks! I hope it goes well. Time will tell.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Donna you always amaze me with your entrepreneurial spirit. Good Luck selling on Zazzle. Your items look very nice and ready for new homes. One thing I noticed is I do not see a difference in the Taggert Bow Tie mugs yet there are two different prices. Just detail Eagle eyed me commenting. Happy Hump Day Dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      You know me. I have a hard time sitting still. I'll go back and check the mugs. There should be one that's 11 oz. and one that's 15 oz. I'll make sure I got it right. Thanks for the catch!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna