September 5, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - A Quick Check-In…

 

Hi, everybody!

I’m not hangin’ out long today. Everyone knows that we animals have heal in’ powers straight from above. So, all the Hickory Hill Farm critters are doin’ their best to help Mom heal. You know I’m flying’ lead as her best (and only) good boy. When she’s on the porch with the cats, I’m right there to make sure they aren’t bumping’ her stitches and stuff. 

When she’s downstairs in the farmhouse, I make sure Carly doesn’t get too ramdinkshus, either. Bella’s always her good-natured self around Mom - and did I tell you she doesn’t wanna off me anymore? Thank goodness for modern veterinary medicine.  whew What a relief for all of us!


I’m just gonna just share a little dog therapy humor today so I can get back to my nurse duties. We’re takin’ great good care of Mom. I’ve got this!


I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog." 



10 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, I'm glad you are keeping an eye on Mom, good boy!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      That's me...Ever Ready and willing to serve. hee hee
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Keep up the fine work, Tag - you are just what the doctor ordered! So glad that Bella is finally doing better - it must be comforting to know you are sharing a home with folks that don't want to "off" you! Hopefully, Mom will finally be doing better soon, too!! (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Lois:
      Thanks so much! I agree. Mom always smiles when I'm around. Bella even licks my face once in a while now. I like that a lot better than when she was tryin' to rip it off. Mom still yips once in a while when she's walkin' or sittin', but I know she'll get better. We're watchin' Dad, too, to make sure he doesn't over extend himself takin' care of her.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thank you Tag for being in charge of keeping Mom safe and comfortable. I'm sure you take your duties seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Thanks. I do take my job seriously...especially if there are treats involved, but even if there aren't. I'm stickin' close to her so she gets better soon.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Tag Sweetheart if I were feelin poorly I would want you as my healer. Mom is lucky to have you leadin the care team. I’ll be back in seven for your update dear. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      You always make my tail (nub) wag. Thanks for sayin' such nice stuff. Sendin' a long distance cuddle along with my usual
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Tag, you are always large and in charge and this is just the job that you are cut out for.
    Good news about Bella too.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      Mom always says my attitude is bigger than my body. I couldn't agree more. I'm glad that we're all back to normal - canine-wise speakin' - and we can all concentrate on helpin' Mom heal instead of those heart attacks she'd have whenever the growlin' and barkin' started before. It's nice to have peace and quiet (except when I bark at intruders) and all the farmhouse critters gettin' along. Thanks for your note this week.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna