September 14, 2023

Thursday Smile...

 

via Smile & Shine on FB

I'm heading to my doctor's appointment this morning to get my stitches/staples removed. So far, I couldn't be more pleased with how my body is acclimating to this latest procedure. I don't want to jinx anything by being too optimistic, but I'm really optimistic.

I'll be resting and stitching once we get back to the farmhouse, and continuing to follow doctor's orders for complete (successful) healing. Thanks to all who send me regular messages filled with prayers and goodwill. I'm going to be sharing some recent surprises I received with you tomorrow. 

For now, I'd better get moving as I have a bit of a drive ahead. Wish me luck, and I'll be looking forward to new updates tomorrow. (I hope you liked the image I'm sharing today!) hee hee 

10 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well & that the Doc finds you are healing well.
    I got a chuckle out of the toaster funny!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Had a great appointment, thanks! I had to share this chuckle. Glad you liked it!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Hi Donna - will be praying all goes well today. Loved your funny - shared it with my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie:
      It went really well today. Lots of smiles! Glad you liked and shared it. Laughter is the best medicine.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. LOL! Oh my, I've been startled by someone simply speaking to me when I'm thinking...heart attack! 😳😆 Stitch & staple removal - progress! Dr. would give you a gold star if he had any idea of how well you are behaving, but, hopefully he will be able to see the results today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      Glad you liked it! I know what you mean. lol Dr. was extremely happy today. Lots of smiles all around. Thanks!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: I am praying you get wonderful news from your doctor. We know how careful you are being while healing. Lots of Love My Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      I'll give a complete update, but everyone was REALLY happy with how I'm healing. Better than they expected at this point. I'll do a happy dance once it's safe to do so! Thanks, dear.
      Love you, too.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Oh the toaster, I just got a new one and it has a bell to let you know that it's going to pop up,
    someone should have told me.
    I hope you got great results today.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Shirley:
      Now you've got me laughing again. Too cute! We got the very best results today. I'm going to share the complete story and why this is just the best day ever very soon. Suffice it to say, we're already seeing the best possible outcome, with a doctor who's still being very cautious. He's really the best! More soon.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna