September 18, 2023

More Flowers...

 
I'm still stitching flowers. You can see I've made some progress, but still have more to do before I'm ready to add leaves. I am getting lots of rest, and when I have to do something, Handsome is there to help. He's the best!

I'll continue working on this piece over the next few days, and I'm planning to complete it by mid-week. We'll see if I can meet my self-imposed deadline. 

Thanks for all the comments on my Saturday post. I've been reading them, and will respond today or tomorrow. I am planning something for everyone who commented, so if you've left a note for me as "Anonymous", please go back and add your name or a link to your profile so I can communicate with you to get your address, if I don't already have it. 

I hope you have a great week ahead. I'll be doing more of the same, along with coming up with something nice for everyone who left a comment for me on Saturday. Tag's here tomorrow, so I'll be back on Wednesday. 

6 comments:

  1. It's becoming more & more beautiful!
    Glad you are healing well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks! Taking it low and slow for now. I'm doing great, thanks!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful.
    Enjoy the week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: Donna I hope you feel Fall is in the air. I think living here in the high desert Fall will become my new favorite season. I have always loved Summer however as I age I am not so good with the sun or heat. Of course having Heat Strokes numerous times isn’t conducive to loving the heat either. Your flowers are gorgeous and the blue background is delightful. Keep Healing My Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      I'm noticing the leaves are just beginning to turn. We still have some warm weather in the forecast, but it's going to be in the 40s tonight. The evening air is carrying a little "nip" now. I had heat stroke twice this summer. It's no dang fun! Take care of you, dear. Thanks. I'm loving that blue, too. I'm healing really well, and I'm very happy about it. (Can you tell?)
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna