March 16, 2022

A Lovely Day...

Rose Blossom Embroidery For Strawberry Sachet

Sitting for hours on end, executing tiny, petit point stitches was starting to cross my eyes. I think I need to slip other projects in and take a break from the needlepoint project so I don't completely lose interest in completing it. Working on side projects is a good thing.

I turned to a commission project that shows results more quickly than working petit point. I'm embroidering a new strawberry sachet with ruffled roses and blossoms. I'll complete this one very soon.

New Wallets Listed In My Etsy Shop

I also listed these new Bryn wallets in my Etsy shop today. 

The link to the shop is in my sidebar over there ---> -->

It was a very good day. 

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful embroidery.
    Hopefully the snow will all melt today!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I'm hoping the huge patch of ice outside the Compass Barn doors will melt, too. I take my bodily safety in my hands every time I go to take care of my barn girls. Unfortunately, I can't chip it out. Too thick. ugh
      Enjoy the great weather.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Maybe you could set a goal of working half an hour a day on the petit project (or whatever time suits you) and then set it aside and work on something else. That way progress would happen but you wouldn't be going cross-eyed. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great idea to work on other projects in between the petit point. Your Strawberries are so gorgeous. And the cork wallets are wonderful. Creative Bliss in bursts is best. (Oh dear, say that three times real fast!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      You made me laugh out loud! I think I'd try it Before one of our Midwest/Wisconsin Old Fashioned (adult beverage), but not After! lol Thanks, for the note, girlfriend.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna