March 9, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag (Wednesday) - Miss Me?...

Taggart - March 2022
  

Hi, Everybody! 

Did you miss me yesterday?

Mom asked me if it was okay for me to visit with you today instead of yesterday, and when she told me why, I was good with that. I mean, I can visit with you anytime. All I have to do is ask Mom, and she'd be okay with it. She even thought about makin' this blog all about me once, but said I'd still only be able to post once a week so you wouldn't get sick of me. Like that would ever happen!

I know you've probably been missin' seein' my handsome gob the past few posts, so I thought you'd like to see a picture of me sittin' in the snow yet again. Three days ago, we were lookin' at robins in the yard; the temperature was almost 60º; and you could see all the presents Bella, Carly and I have been leavin' in the yard. 

Next day, what happens but we wake up to a yard full of snow, with more fallin' all day. It was awful! I went outside and found myself draggin' my privates through the white stuff again. Oh, joy!


I'm Gettin' Sick of Snow, Already

I don't know if I mentioned it last week, but Carly is in heat. The last few days have been especially rough on me. Mom reminded me I've been tootered and shouldn't have any interest in The Kid at all, but I think she's full of it. I can hardly find my awesome Corgi butt with both paws! Thing is...Carly's not even my type! Is she almost done yet?

So, I hope you like my pictures. (Autographed copies available. heehee) I'm gonna have to close now for this week. The Kid just sashayed past me again. I'm not sure why, but I'm compelled to follow her for a while. Gotta run...

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. Yes, you were missed Tag, but Mom had a more important post dear to her heart.
    You have a very beautiful collar!
    Yes, Sunday all of the snow was gone, & then Monday woke up to 7" of the white stuff.
    That's the most snow we've had all winter!
    Take care Tag.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn-
      Thank you! We couldn't believe how much snow we got in just one night! (It was like Winter again!) The sunshine melted a bunch more snow today, so at least the driveway and sidewalks are clear again. Stay safe. Mom slipped and fell on the ice goin' to get the tractor to clear snow off the driveway, so Dad wouldn't have to worry about fallin'. She didn't get hurt. She laughed, but was so glad it was her and not him, as he could have re-injured his broken ribs. We'll be glad when it's back to warm, shorts weather again.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Great photos of you Tag - so sorry about the cold butt though! Hopefully you posed quickly so you didn't have to spend too much time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss MA-
      Yeah. It's really not a big deal. My butt's so floofy that I'm still warm. It's gettin' it wet that I don't really like. Mom's a fast photographer when it's cold outside. We were back in the house in no time.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Hello Dashing Tag. You are looking especially suave. Carly is just confused…she clearly knows you and she are not a match. She is just practicing her flirting on you. After all you are the teacher/mentor when it comes to black labs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Girlfriend (Miss Sherry)-
      Thanks! You're right that The Kid is confused. Man! Dad said he can't wait for her to get over her period. I feel the same. Heck, I accidentally peed on the floor. She's makin' me do stoopid stuff. Thankfully, Mom and Dad didn't holler at me, 'cuz they know her hormones are messin' with my head. I was so embarrassed! She should keep her flirtin' to herself! I'm gonna teach her to quit buggin' me, and get back to normal!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna