March 19, 2022

Ruffled Roses & Blossoms Strawberry Sachet...

Newest Completed Strawberry Sachet
I just finished another of my Strawberry Sachets. I've called this one "Ruffled Roses & Blossoms". This one is a commission, and mailed out yesterday. 

Even though this one isn't available, I'll happily create another in the same colors, or a new color palette by request. Due to the nature of handcrafted, no two will ever be exactly alike, so they're always one-of-a-kind.

I'll be working on my petit point canvas over the weekend, but will also add a new project to the mix so I don't go cross-eyed. I'm thinking it's time to finish my "Everlasting" quilt project. Then, to find a long-armer to quilt it for me. One step at a time.

Thank you to everyone who left a comment for me either here or on my Facebook page about Otis. Your comments truly touched my heart, and I'm so appreciative. Thank you again.

6 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous Berry.
    Rained all day yesterday & more today.
    Good stitching time!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn! The weather has been up and down all week. I wonder what’s next!
      Stay warm
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Yet another beautiful creation from your clever hands! I'm sure whoever commissioned this is going to be really happy with their treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna